13 February 2012

Copenhagen Part 2!

 Ok as promised here are the rest of my snaps from my thrifting hours in Copenhagen! You all know how much I love tins! Check out this beautiful selection, WHY DID I NOT BUY ANY?????


My favourite tin in the picture below has to be the middle one with the horses.




Loved the yellow tea set so much but did not have room in my suitcase for it, thats the one very tricky thing about thrifting abroad, you always see things that you can't take home!




I had a great time looking and thrifting but the rain did come on so I left and travelled back into the city centre where I came accross a great little coffee and cupcake shop called - Serenity Cupcakes.


Everything seemed to be freshly baked on the premises and the smell was amazing!!
I could not decide what cake flavour to go for!



I ended up picking an Oreo cake and a huge cappuccino that looked like a planet!



Afterwards I window shopped, I was amazed at how stylish all the shops and shop windows are, most of them had candles out on the doorsteps and were open until late, I wish this happened in the UK!


Loved these small chairs in this shop window, wish I had caught the name of the shop!




I also bought myself some flowers from the flower market, how could I resist???





When can I visit again?????

Jenny X

Frederiksberg Loppetorv

0 comments:

Post a Comment