14 March 2011

Vintage Claire gets hitched in 4 Months!

You may remember my first blog post “a vintage vacation with a ring” where me and Mackay got engaged in a wet field somewhere in Wales.

A beautiful engagement

Well, 4 months later, we went and got hitched in my local village in the Lake District. (without a hitch) - ‘scuse pun! :)

Vintage Winter Wedding

During my wedding planning, I was asked by Beth at The Best Scottish Weddings to take a diary of how I organised the wedding in four months!

So in the latest edition I have written an honest account of “being a short lead bride”; revealing plenty of DIY bride tips, Butler and Taylor vintage inspired wedding elements and all to the backdrop of Mirrorbox Photography shots; which are already leaving me with a rosy glow of nostalgia for our lovely day!

So, off you go to buy a copy and get you head stuck in to this fab mag!

Best Scottish Weddings Claire

I did, see! :)

Love Claire x

0 comments:

Post a Comment